Myles Straw Player Prop Bets: Guardians vs. Cardinals - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 5:23 AM EDT
On Friday, Myles Straw (on the back of going 1-for-3) and the Cleveland Guardians face the St. Louis Cardinals, whose starting pitcher will be Matthew Liberatore. First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET.
In his previous appearance, he went 1-for-3 against the White Sox.
Myles Straw Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Matthew Liberatore
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +1350)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +270)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +165)
Looking to place a prop bet on Myles Straw? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Myles Straw At The Plate
- Straw is hitting .225 with seven doubles, a triple and 18 walks.
- In 27 of 47 games this year (57.4%) Straw has had a hit, and in six of those games he had more than one (12.8%).
- He has not gone deep in his 47 games this year.
- Straw has driven in a run in eight games this year (17.0%), including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- In 27.7% of his games this year (13 of 47), he has scored, and in five of those games (10.6%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Myles Straw Home/Away Batting Splits
|11 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (64.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (24.0%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (36.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (16.0%)|
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The Cardinals pitching staff ranks 14th in the league with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cardinals have the 18th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.34).
- Cardinals pitchers combine to rank 14th in baseball in home runs allowed (56 total, 1.1 per game).
- Liberatore (1-0) takes the mound for the Cardinals to make his second start of the season.
- The left-hander last appeared in relief on Sunday, when he tossed one inning against the Los Angeles Dodgers, allowing two earned runs while giving up one hit.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.