Josh Bell Player Prop Bets: Guardians vs. Cardinals - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 5:23 AM EDT
Josh Bell -- with a slugging percentage of .281 in his past 10 games, including zero home runs) -- will be in action for the Cleveland Guardians versus the St. Louis Cardinals, with Matthew Liberatore on the hill, on May 26 at 7:10 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless showing (0-for-3) against the White Sox.
Josh Bell Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Matthew Liberatore
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +625)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Josh Bell? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Josh Bell At The Plate
- Bell is batting .226 with 10 doubles, three home runs and 29 walks.
- Bell has reached base via a hit in 30 games this season (of 47 played), and had multiple hits in six of those games.
- He has gone deep in three games this season (6.4%), homering in 1.5% of his chances at the plate.
- Bell has driven in a run in 19 games this season (40.4%), including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- He has scored in seven games this season (14.9%), but has had no multi-run games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Josh Bell Home/Away Batting Splits
|14 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (69.6%)|
|3 (12.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (13.0%)|
|2 (8.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (21.7%)|
|1 (4.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.7%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (43.5%)|
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Cardinals pitching staff ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Cardinals have the 18th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.34).
- Cardinals pitchers combine to allow 56 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 14th in the league).
- Liberatore (1-0) takes the mound for the Cardinals to make his second start of the season.
- The lefty last appeared in relief on Sunday, when he tossed one inning against the Los Angeles Dodgers, allowing two earned runs while giving up one hit.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.