Guardians vs. Cardinals: Odds, spread, over/under - May 26
Jose Ramirez will lead the charge for the Cleveland Guardians (21-28) on Friday, May 26, when they square off against Paul Goldschmidt and the St. Louis Cardinals (23-29) at Progressive Field at 7:10 PM ET.
The Guardians are favored in this one, at -115, while the underdog Cardinals have -105 odds to upset. St. Louis (-1.5) is the favorite on the run line. The total is 7.5 runs for the game.
Guardians vs. Cardinals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Probable Pitchers: Shane Bieber - CLE (3-3, 3.08 ERA) vs Matthew Liberatore - STL (1-0, 3.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Guardians vs. Cardinals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at different sportsbooks.
|Guardians Moneyline||Cardinals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-115||-105||Cardinals (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||Cardinals (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||Guardians (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-120||+100||Guardians (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to put money on the Guardians and Cardinals game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Guardians (-115), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Guardians win, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.70 back.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will José Ramírez hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Guardians vs Cardinals Prediction|
Guardians vs. Cardinals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Guardians have won 13, or 46.4%, of the 28 games they've played as favorites this season.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, the Guardians have a 13-15 record (winning 46.4% of their games).
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 53.5% chance of a victory for Cleveland.
- The Guardians played as the moneyline favorite for five of their last 10 games, and they went 2-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Cleveland and its opponents combined to go over the run total three times.
- The Cardinals have won in nine, or 45%, of the 20 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, the Cardinals have won seven of 16 games when listed as at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- In three games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Cardinals have a record of 2-1.
- In the last 10 games with a total, St. Louis and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
Guardians vs. Cardinals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|José Ramírez||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+120)|
|Amed Rosario||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+175)|
|Steven Kwan||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+1200)||0.5 (+210)|
|Myles Straw||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+1350)||0.5 (+270)|
|Mike Zunino||0.5 (+100)||0.5 (+100)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+190)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Guardians, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Guardians Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+6600||18th||2nd|
Think the Guardians can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cleveland and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.