Tigers vs. White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 12:09 PM EDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 6:15 PM EDT
The Detroit Tigers (22-25) host the Chicago White Sox (21-30) in AL Central play, at 6:40 PM ET on Thursday.
The probable pitchers are Lucas Giolito (3-3) for the White Sox and Alex Faedo (0-2) for the Tigers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Tigers vs. White Sox Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSDET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Giolito - CHW (3-3, 3.62 ERA) vs Faedo - DET (0-2, 4.60 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Tigers|
|White Sox vs Tigers Odds|
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Alex Faedo
- Faedo (0-2) gets the starting nod for the Tigers in his fourth start of the season. He has a 4.60 ERA in 15 2/3 innings pitched, with 12 strikeouts.
- In his most recent appearance on Saturday, the right-hander threw five innings against the Washington Nationals, allowing three earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- In three games this season, the 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.60, with 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .203 against him.
- Faedo has recorded one quality start this season.
- Faedo will try to prolong a three-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 5.1 frames per outing).
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Lucas Giolito
- The White Sox will send Giolito (3-3) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run and allowed six hits in six innings pitched against the Kansas City Royals on Saturday.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with a 3.62 ERA and 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .240.
- In 10 starts this season, he's earned six quality starts.
- Giolito will look to finish five or more innings for the ninth start in a row.
- The 28-year-old ranks 34th in ERA (3.62), 25th in WHIP (1.123), and 29th in K/9 (9.1) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.