Eric Haase Player Prop Bets: Tigers vs. White Sox - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 6:25 AM EDT
The Detroit Tigers, including Eric Haase (.100 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starting pitcher Lucas Giolito and the Chicago White Sox at Comerica Park, Thursday at 6:40 PM ET.
He had a one-hit performance in his previous game (1-for-3) against the Royals.
Eric Haase Game Info & Props vs. the White Sox
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- White Sox Starter: Lucas Giolito
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -133)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +800)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +280)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +210)
Looking to place a prop bet on Eric Haase? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Eric Haase At The Plate
- Haase has four doubles, two home runs and 10 walks while batting .248.
- In 56.8% of his games this year (21 of 37), Haase has picked up at least one hit, and in six of those games (16.2%) he recorded multiple hits.
- In 37 games played this year, he has homered in only two of them.
- Haase has picked up an RBI in six games this year (16.2%), with more than one RBI in three of those games (8.1%).
- In nine games this season (24.3%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Eric Haase Home/Away Batting Splits
|9 (56.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (57.1%)|
|5 (31.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (4.8%)|
|4 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (23.8%)|
|2 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (18.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (14.3%)|
White Sox Pitching Rankings
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the White Sox pitching staff ranks fifth in the league.
- The White Sox have the 25th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.81).
- White Sox pitchers combine to surrender the third-most home runs in baseball (71 total, 1.4 per game).
- Giolito (3-3 with a 3.62 ERA and 60 strikeouts in 59 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the White Sox, his 11th of the season.
- In his last outing on Saturday against the Kansas City Royals, the righty went six innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering six hits.
- The 28-year-old's 3.62 ERA ranks 33rd, 1.123 WHIP ranks 24th, and 9.1 K/9 ranks 30th among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.