Guardians vs. White Sox Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 22
Monday's contest at Progressive Field has the Cleveland Guardians (20-26) squaring off against the Chicago White Sox (19-29) at 6:10 PM ET (on May 22). Our computer prediction projects a close 6-4 victory for the Guardians, so it should be a competitive matchup.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Guardians will send Hunter Gaddis to the mound, while Jimmy Lambert (2-1) will take the ball for the White Sox.
Guardians vs. White Sox Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 6:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Guardians vs. White Sox Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Guardians 6, White Sox 5.
Total Prediction for Guardians vs. White Sox
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs White Sox|
|Guardians vs White Sox Odds|
Guardians Performance Insights
- In three games over the last 10 matchups when favored by oddsmakers, the Guardians have a record of 1-2.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Cleveland and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- The Guardians have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
- The Guardians have entered the game as favorites 25 times this season and won 12, or 48%, of those games.
- This season Cleveland has won 11 of its 24 games, or 45.8%, when favored by at least -120 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Guardians, based on the moneyline, is 54.5%.
- Cleveland has scored the third-fewest runs in the majors this season with just 164 (3.6 per game).
- The Guardians have a 3.93 team ERA that ranks ninth among all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 17||@ White Sox||L 7-2||Peyton Battenfield vs Mike Clevinger|
|May 18||@ White Sox||W 3-1||Logan Allen vs Dylan Cease|
|May 19||@ Mets||L 10-9||Cal Quantrill vs Carlos Carrasco|
|May 21||@ Mets||L 5-4||Tanner Bibee vs Max Scherzer|
|May 21||@ Mets||L 2-1||Shane Bieber vs Justin Verlander|
|May 22||White Sox||-||Hunter Gaddis vs Jimmy Lambert|
|May 23||White Sox||-||Logan Allen vs Dylan Cease|
|May 24||White Sox||-||Cal Quantrill vs Michael Kopech|
|May 26||Cardinals||-||Tanner Bibee vs Matthew Liberatore|
|May 27||Cardinals||-||Shane Bieber vs Jack Flaherty|
|May 28||Cardinals||-||TBA vs Jordan Montgomery|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.