Guardians vs. White Sox: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Jose Ramirez and Luis Robert will be among the star attractions when the Cleveland Guardians play the Chicago White Sox on Monday at 6:10 PM ET, at Progressive Field.
The favored Guardians have -120 moneyline odds to win against the underdog White Sox, who are listed at +100. The total is 8.5 runs for this contest (with -120 odds on the over and +100 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Guardians gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Guardians vs. White Sox Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Guardians Recent Betting Performance
- The Guardians have played as the favorite in three of their past 10 games and have won one of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Guardians and their opponents are 5-4-1 in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Guardians have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
Read More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs White Sox|
|Guardians vs White Sox Odds|
|Guardians vs White Sox Prediction|
Guardians Betting Records & Stats
- The Guardians have been favored on the moneyline 25 total times this season. They've gone 12-13 in those games.
- Cleveland has an 11-13 record (winning 45.8% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- The Guardians have a 54.5% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Cleveland has combined with opponents to go over the total 17 times this season for a 17-25-3 record against the over/under.
- The Guardians have had a spread set for only one outing this season, and they did not cover.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.