Tigers vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - May 21
Lane Thomas' Washington Nationals (19-27) and Riley Greene's Detroit Tigers (20-23) will match up in the series rubber match on Sunday, May 21 at Nationals Park. The matchup will start at 1:35 PM ET.
The Nationals are favored in this one, at -135, while the underdog Tigers have +110 odds to upset. The over/under for the contest is set at 8.5 runs.
Tigers vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Josiah Gray - WSH (3-5, 2.73 ERA) vs Joey Wentz - DET (1-3, 6.38 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at different sportsbooks.
|Nationals Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-135||+115||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
If you're looking to put money on the Tigers and Nationals game but want some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Tigers (+110) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $21.00 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Spencer Torkelson get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Nationals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Nationals vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Tigers|
Tigers vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Nationals won the only game they've played as the favorite this season.
- The Nationals have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -135 or shorter.
- Washington has a 57.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- In the last 10 games, the Nationals have been listed as the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers only once, a game they won.
- In its last 10 matchups, Washington and its opponents combined to go over the run total five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Tigers have been underdogs in 38 games this season and have come away with the win 16 times (42.1%) in those contests.
- The Tigers have a win-loss record of 16-19 when favored by +110 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- In six games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by sportsbooks, the Tigers had a record of 2-4.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Detroit and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tigers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||25th||4th|
Think the Tigers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Detroit and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.