Tigers vs. Nationals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 7:41 AM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 12:41 PM EDT
Sunday's contest between the Washington Nationals (19-27) and Detroit Tigers (20-23) matching up at Nationals Park has a projected final score of 4-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Nationals, so expect a competitive matchup. The game will start at 1:35 PM ET on May 21.
The Nationals will call on Josiah Gray (3-5) versus the Tigers and Joey Wentz (1-3).
Tigers vs. Nationals Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Tigers vs. Nationals Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Nationals 4, Tigers 3.
Total Prediction for Tigers vs. Nationals
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Nationals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Tigers|
|Nationals vs Tigers Odds|
Tigers Performance Insights
- The Tigers have played as the underdog in six of their past 10 games and have gone 2-4 in those contests.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Detroit and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total four times.
- Oddsmakers have not posted a runline in any of the Tigers' past 10 contests.
- The Tigers have come away with 16 wins in the 38 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, Detroit has been victorious 16 times in 35 chances when named as an underdog of at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Tigers have a 47.6% chance of walking away with the win.
- Detroit scores the fewest runs in baseball (153 total, 3.6 per game).
- The Tigers have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.41) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 14||Mariners||W 5-3||Joey Wentz vs Logan Gilbert|
|May 16||Pirates||W 4-0||Michael Lorenzen vs Luis Ortiz|
|May 17||Pirates||L 8-0||Eduardo Rodríguez vs Rich Hill|
|May 19||@ Nationals||W 8-6||Matthew Boyd vs Jake Irvin|
|May 20||@ Nationals||L 5-2||Alex Faedo vs Patrick Corbin|
|May 21||@ Nationals||-||Joey Wentz vs Josiah Gray|
|May 22||@ Royals||-||Michael Lorenzen vs Brady Singer|
|May 23||@ Royals||-||Eduardo Rodríguez vs TBA|
|May 24||@ Royals||-||Matthew Boyd vs Zack Greinke|
|May 25||White Sox||-||Alex Faedo vs Lucas Giolito|
|May 26||White Sox||-||Joey Wentz vs Lance Lynn|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.