Andrey Rublev 2023 French Open Odds
Andrey Rublev has made the French Open round of 64 and will meet Corentin Moutet. Rublev is +4000 to win at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Rublev at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: NBC (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Rublev's Next Match
On Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET, Rublev will play Moutet in the round of 64, after beating Laslo Djere 6-1, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 in the previous round.
Rublev has current moneyline odds of -1400 to win his next match versus Moutet. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Andrey Rublev Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +2500
- US Open odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +4000
Want to bet on Rublev? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Rublev beat Djere 6-1, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 on Sunday in the Round of 128.
- In 25 tournaments over the past year, Rublev has gone 48-24 and has won two titles.
- Rublev has won one tournament over the past 12 months on clay, with a record of 16-6 on that surface.
- In his 72 matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Rublev has averaged 24.8 games.
- On clay, Rublev has played 22 matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 24.2 games per match while winning 55.0% of games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Rublev has won 83.1% of his games on serve, and 24.0% on return.
- Rublev has claimed 80.2% of his service games on clay over the past year and 29.2% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.