Guardians vs. Mets Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 21
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 10:41 AM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 12:41 PM EDT
Sunday's contest features the New York Mets (23-23) and the Cleveland Guardians (20-24) facing off at Citi Field in what should be a competitive matchup, with a projected 5-4 win for the Mets according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 1:40 PM ET on May 21.
The Mets will look to Max Scherzer (3-2) against the Guardians and Tanner Bibee (1-1).
Guardians vs. Mets Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: WPIX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Guardians vs. Mets Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Mets 5, Guardians 4.
Total Prediction for Guardians vs. Mets
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Mets vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mets vs Guardians Player Props|
|Mets vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Mets vs Guardians|
|Mets vs Guardians Odds|
Guardians Performance Insights
- The Guardians have played as the underdog in four of their past 10 games and have gone 2-2 in those contests.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, Cleveland and its opponents are 5-4-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The past 10 Guardians games have not had a spread posted by bookmakers.
- The Guardians have been chosen as underdogs in 17 games this year and have walked away with the win eight times (47.1%) in those games.
- Cleveland has a win-loss record of 3-2 when favored by +120 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Guardians have a 45.5% chance of walking away with the win.
- The offense for Cleveland is No. 28 in MLB play scoring 3.6 runs per game (159 total runs).
- The Guardians have the ninth-best ERA (3.93) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 14||Angels||W 4-3||Tanner Bibee vs Patrick Sandoval|
|May 16||@ White Sox||L 8-3||Shane Bieber vs Lance Lynn|
|May 17||@ White Sox||L 7-2||Peyton Battenfield vs Mike Clevinger|
|May 18||@ White Sox||W 3-1||Logan Allen vs Dylan Cease|
|May 19||@ Mets||L 10-9||Cal Quantrill vs Carlos Carrasco|
|May 21||@ Mets||-||Tanner Bibee vs Max Scherzer|
|May 21||@ Mets||-||Shane Bieber vs Justin Verlander|
|May 22||White Sox||-||Peyton Battenfield vs Mike Clevinger|
|May 23||White Sox||-||Logan Allen vs Dylan Cease|
|May 24||White Sox||-||Cal Quantrill vs Michael Kopech|
|May 26||Cardinals||-||Tanner Bibee vs Miles Mikolas|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.