Guardians Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Cleveland Guardians (26-32) have the 20th-ranked odds in the majors to win the World Series, at +6600 as of June 4.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Guardians MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+6600||20th||(+6600, bet $100 to win $6600)|
Think the Guardians can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Guardians Standings Information
In the AL Central, the Guardians are 4.5 games back. They are 8.0 games out in terms of the Wild Card.
|4||Chicago White Sox||6.5|
|5||Kansas City Royals||13.5|
Guardians Team Stats
- The 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Guardians pitching staff ranks 27th in the majors.
- Cleveland has the 10th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.86).
- The Guardians have hit two or more dingers in eight games this season, and are 6-2 in those contests.
- Cleveland has gone 4-2 in its six games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Guardians have a 7-5 record in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Cleveland has gone 18-11 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Guardians Next Game Information
Guardians Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|José Ramírez||+6600||-||-||.265/.333/.442 6 HR 30 RBI|
|Amed Rosario||+20000||-||-||.219/.265/.310 1 HR 13 RBI|
|Josh Bell||+20000||-||-||.225/.329/.348 4 HR 26 RBI|
|Andrés Giménez||+20000||-||-||.242/.306/.348 3 HR 13 RBI|
|Gabriel Arias||-||-||+10000||.220/.316/.390 4 HR 6 RBI|
|Shane Bieber||-||+6000||-||4-3 3.72 ERA 6.4 K/9|
|Cal Quantrill||-||+12500||-||2-4 5.61 ERA 5.2 K/9|
|Brayan Rocchio||-||-||+10000||.214/.214/.214 0 HR 1 RBI|
|Aaron Civale||-||+20000||-||1-1 2.04 ERA 6.1 K/9|
|Will Brennan||-||-||+15000||.250/.286/.364 3 HR 15 RBI|
|Logan Allen||-||-||+4000||3-2 2.76 ERA 9.3 K/9|
|Tanner Bibee||-||-||+2000||1-1 3.20 ERA 9.2 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Guardians gear at Fanatics!
Guardians' Top Players
- Jose Ramirez sports a .265/.333/.442 slash line this year, with six homers, 30 RBI, 29 runs scored, and a 9.9% walk rate. Additionally, he has tallied five steals.
- This year, Steven Kwan has a .264/.342/.359 triple slash, with two homers, 18 RBI, 36 runs scored, and a 11% walk rate. Additionally, he has notched nine steals.
- At the plate, Josh Naylor has been one of the team's better hitters, registering a .253/.311/.437 slash line with eight doubles, eight home runs, 15 walks and 40 RBI.
- Andres Gimenez owns a .654 OPS so far this season, as he has hit .242/.306/.348 with 10 doubles, three home runs, nine walks and 18 RBI. He has also stolen seven bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.