Notre Dame vs. Maryland Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
Published: Mar. 20, 2023 at 3:40 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 25, 2023 at 3:38 AM EDT
Saturday's game at Bon Secours Wellness Arena has the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (27-5) matching up with the Maryland Terrapins (27-6) at 11:30 AM ET (on March 25). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 71-69 victory for Notre Dame, so expect a tight matchup.
The Fighting Irish took care of business in their last matchup 53-48 against Mississippi State on Sunday.
Notre Dame vs. Maryland Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 11:30 AM ET
- Where: Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenville, South Carolina
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Notre Dame vs. Maryland Score Prediction
- Prediction: Notre Dame 71, Maryland 70
Notre Dame Schedule Analysis
- On December 18, the Fighting Irish registered their best win of the season, a 63-52 victory over the Virginia Tech Hokies, who rank No. 4 in the AP's Top 25.
- The Fighting Irish have tied for the 14th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the country (nine).
- Notre Dame has six wins against Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 26th-most in the country.
- The Terrapins have the most Quadrant 3 victories in the nation according to the RPI (nine).
Notre Dame 2022-23 Best Wins
- 63-52 on the road over Virginia Tech (No. 4/AP Poll) on December 18
- 74-60 at home over UConn (No. 6/AP Poll) on December 4
- 68-65 on the road over Louisville (No. 17) on February 26
- 78-76 at home over Louisville (No. 17) on February 16
- 66-60 over NC State (No. 25) on March 3
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Notre Dame Performance Insights
- The Fighting Irish's +511 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 15.9 points per game) is a result of putting up 74.3 points per game (37th in college basketball) while allowing 58.4 per outing (42nd in college basketball).
- Notre Dame scores fewer points in conference play (70.1 per game) than overall (74.3).
- At home the Fighting Irish are scoring 77.8 points per game, nine more than they are averaging on the road (68.8).
- Notre Dame is giving up fewer points at home (56.2 per game) than on the road (57.9).
- The Fighting Irish have fared worse offensively over their previous 10 games, averaging 68.6 points per contest, 5.7 fewer points their than season average of 74.3.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.