Ball State vs. Memphis Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 11:41 AM EDT|Updated: 19 hours ago
Monday's contest between the Memphis Lady Tigers (21-10) and Ball State Cardinals (26-8) matching up at Elma Roane Fieldhouse has a projected final score of 70-66 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Memphis, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will start at 8:00 PM ET on March 20.
The Cardinals are coming off of a 101-86 victory over Belmont in their most recent outing on Thursday.
Ball State vs. Memphis Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Elma Roane Fieldhouse in Memphis, Tennessee
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's NCAA Tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Ball State vs. Memphis Score Prediction
- Prediction: Memphis 70, Ball State 66
Ball State Schedule Analysis
- On January 4 against the Bowling Green Falcons, who rank inside the top 100 (No. 69) in our computer rankings, the Cardinals secured their signature win of the season, an 81-73 victory at home.
- The Lady Tigers have tied for the fourth-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country according to the RPI (11).
- Ball State has tied for the 39th-most Quadrant 4 wins in the nation (14).
Ball State 2022-23 Best Wins
- 81-73 at home over Bowling Green (No. 69) on January 4
- 101-86 at home over Belmont (No. 77) on March 16
- 61-56 on the road over BYU (No. 103) on November 26
- 80-71 at home over Kent State (No. 104) on February 4
- 82-76 at home over Western Kentucky (No. 121) on December 2
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Ball State Performance Insights
- The Cardinals put up 78.3 points per game (14th in college basketball) while giving up 66.3 per contest (231st in college basketball). They have a +409 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 12.0 points per game.
- Ball State scores fewer points in conference action (77.1 per game) than overall (78.3).
- In 2022-23 the Cardinals are scoring 13.0 more points per game at home (84.6) than on the road (71.6).
- Ball State is giving up fewer points at home (63.4 per game) than on the road (67.8).
- Over their last 10 games, the Cardinals are posting 77.3 points per game, compared to their season average of 78.3.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.