Indiana vs. Miami: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Second Round
The No. 4 seed from the Midwest Region bracket, the Indiana Hoosiers (23-11), meet the No. 5 seed Miami Hurricanes (26-7) on Sunday with a spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament on the line. Indiana has been installed as a 1.5-point favorite to win this second round matchup, which starts at 8:40 PM on TNT. The matchup has a point total of 144.5.
Indiana vs. Miami Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Albany, New York
- Venue: MVP Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Indiana Betting Records & Stats
- In 17 of 29 games this season, Indiana and its opponents have combined to score more than 144.5 points.
- Indiana has an average total of 143.1 in its matchups this year, 1.4 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Hoosiers' ATS record is 16-13-0 this season.
- This season, Indiana has won 13 out of the 17 games, or 76.5%, in which it has been favored.
- This season, Indiana has won 12 of its 16 games, or 75%, when favored by at least -130 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 56.5% chance of a victory for Indiana.
Indiana vs. Miami Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 144.5||% of Games Over 144.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Indiana Insights & Trends
- Indiana is 4-6 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 games.
- Five of Hoosiers' past 10 outings have hit the over.
- The Hoosiers average only 3.3 more points per game (74.9) than the Hurricanes allow (71.6).
- Indiana has a 12-5 record against the spread and a 15-3 record overall when scoring more than 71.6 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Indiana vs. Miami Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Indiana vs. Miami Home/Away Splits
|9-5-0||Home ATS Record||6-6-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||7-2-0|
|80.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||83.4|
|67.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||75.2|
|10-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||2-9-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.