Indiana vs. Miami Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Sunday's contest between the Miami Hurricanes (26-7) and the Indiana Hoosiers (23-11) at MVP Arena has a good chance to be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 74-72, with Miami securing the victory. Tipoff is at 8:40 PM ET on March 19.
Based on our computer prediction, Miami projects to cover the 1.5-point spread in its matchup against Indiana. The over/under is currently listed at 144.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Indiana vs. Miami Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Albany, New York
- Venue: MVP Arena
- Line: Indiana -1.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Indiana -130, Miami +110
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Indiana vs. Miami Score Prediction
- Prediction: Miami 74, Indiana 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Indiana vs. Miami
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Indiana has a 16-13-0 record against the spread this season compared to Miami, who is 15-11-0 ATS. The Hoosiers have gone over the point total in 17 games, while Hurricanes games have gone over 12 times. The two teams score 153.8 points per game, 9.3 more points than this matchup's total. Indiana is 4-6 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 contests, while Miami has gone 5-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Indiana Performance Insights
- The Hoosiers outscore opponents by 6.7 points per game (scoring 74.9 points per game to rank 98th in college basketball while allowing 68.2 per outing to rank 124th in college basketball) and have a +228 scoring differential overall.
- The 33.2 rebounds per game Indiana averages rank 90th in college basketball, and are 2.1 more than the 31.1 its opponents grab per contest.
- Indiana makes 5.6 three-pointers per game (336th in college basketball), 1.9 fewer than its opponents (7.5).
- The Hoosiers record 97.9 points per 100 possessions (72nd in college basketball), while allowing 89.2 points per 100 possessions (116th in college basketball).
- Indiana has committed 11.1 turnovers per game (102nd in college basketball play) while forcing 10.4 (309th in college basketball).
Miami Performance Insights
- The Hurricanes have a +240 scoring differential, topping opponents by 7.3 points per game. They're putting up 78.9 points per game, 25th in college basketball, and are allowing 71.6 per contest to rank 227th in college basketball.
- Miami wins the rebound battle by an average of 2.8 boards. It grabs 32.0 rebounds per game (163rd in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 29.2.
- Miami connects on 7.5 three-pointers per game (168th in college basketball), while its opponents have made 7.5 on average.
- Miami has committed 10.8 turnovers per game (71st in college basketball), 1.3 fewer than the 12.1 it forces (161st in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.