Gonzaga vs. TCU Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Sunday's contest at Ball Arena has the Gonzaga Bulldogs (29-5) squaring off against the TCU Horned Frogs (22-12) at 9:40 PM ET on March 19. Our computer prediction projects a 79-72 victory for Gonzaga, who are favored by our model.
Based on our computer prediction, Gonzaga projects to cover the 4.5-point spread in its matchup versus TCU. The over/under is currently listed at 153.5, and the two sides are projected to come in below that total.
Gonzaga vs. TCU Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Ball Arena
- Line: Gonzaga -4.5
- Point Total: 153.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Gonzaga -190, TCU +160
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Gonzaga vs. TCU Score Prediction
- Prediction: Gonzaga 79, TCU 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Gonzaga vs. TCU
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Gonzaga is 13-18-0 against the spread this season compared to TCU's 14-18-0 ATS record. A total of 17 out of the Bulldogs' games this season have gone over the point total, and 15 of the Horned Frogs' games have gone over. The teams average 162.5 points per game, 9.0 more points than this matchup's total. Gonzaga has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 10-0 overall in the last 10 contests. TCU has gone 3-7 against the spread and 5-5 overall in its last 10 games.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Gonzaga Performance Insights
- The Bulldogs are outscoring opponents by 14.6 points per game with a +494 scoring differential overall. They put up 87.4 points per game (first in college basketball) and allow 72.8 per contest (263rd in college basketball).
- Gonzaga is 64th in the country at 33.7 rebounds per game. That's 5.5 more than the 28.2 its opponents average.
- Gonzaga knocks down 7.7 three-pointers per game (134th in college basketball), while its opponents have made 8.2 on average.
- The Bulldogs rank first in college basketball with 109.7 points scored per 100 possessions, and 169th in college basketball defensively with 91.4 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- Gonzaga has won the turnover battle on average this season, committing 10.3 per game (37th in college basketball play) while forcing 13.0 (97th in college basketball).
TCU Performance Insights
- The Horned Frogs put up 75.1 points per game (93rd in college basketball) while giving up 68.0 per contest (118th in college basketball). They have a +242 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 7.1 points per game.
- The 33.3 rebounds per game TCU accumulates rank 86th in college basketball, 1.6 more than the 31.7 its opponents grab.
- TCU connects on 5.5 three-pointers per game (338th in college basketball), while its opponents have made 6.2 on average.
- TCU has won the turnover battle by 3.2 per game, committing 11.5 (141st in college basketball) while forcing 14.7 (32nd in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.