Indiana vs. Tennessee Tech Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 11:41 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 18, 2023 at 3:38 AM EDT
Saturday's game between the Indiana Hoosiers (27-3) and the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (23-9) at Assembly Hall is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 84-54 and heavily favors Indiana to come out on top. Game time is at 11:30 AM ET on March 18.
The Hoosiers are coming off of a 79-75 loss to Ohio State in their most recent game on Saturday.
Indiana vs. Tennessee Tech Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 11:30 AM ET
- Where: Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Indiana vs. Tennessee Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Indiana 84, Tennessee Tech 54
Indiana Schedule Analysis
- When the Hoosiers defeated the Iowa Hawkeyes (No. 3 in the AP's Top 25) on February 9 by a score of 87-78, it was their best win of the season thus far.
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, the Hoosiers are 10-3 (.769%) -- tied for the sixth-most wins.
- Indiana has nine wins versus Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the second-most in the nation.
Indiana 2022-23 Best Wins
- 87-78 at home over Iowa (No. 3/AP Poll) on February 9
- 68-61 at home over Maryland (No. 7/AP Poll) on January 12
- 79-67 on the road over Tennessee (No. 24/AP Poll) on November 14
- 78-65 at home over Ohio State (No. 12/AP Poll) on January 26
- 83-59 on the road over Ohio State (No. 12/AP Poll) on February 13
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Indiana Performance Insights
- The Hoosiers average 81.5 points per game (sixth in college basketball) while giving up 62.3 per contest (117th in college basketball). They have a +575 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 19.2 points per game.
- In conference games, Indiana puts up fewer points per contest (78.5) than its season average (81.5).
- Offensively, the Hoosiers have performed better in home games this year, scoring 82.2 points per game, compared to 78.5 per game in road games.
- In 2022-23, Indiana is giving up 56.4 points per game in home games. Away from home, it is allowing 65.8.
- The Hoosiers have been racking up 81.2 points per game in their last 10 times on the court, an average that's a little lower than the 81.5 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.