Indiana State vs. South Carolina Upstate Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - March 18
Saturday's contest between the Indiana State Sycamores (22-12) and South Carolina Upstate Spartans (16-15) going head to head at Ocean Center has a projected final score of 77-66 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Indiana State, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 11:00 AM ET on March 18.
There is no line set for the matchup.
Indiana State vs. South Carolina Upstate Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 11:00 AM ET
- TV: FloSports
- Where: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Venue: Ocean Center
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Indiana State vs. South Carolina Upstate Score Prediction
- Prediction: Indiana State 77, South Carolina Upstate 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Indiana State vs. South Carolina Upstate
- Computer Predicted Spread: Indiana State (-11.7)
- Computer Predicted Total: 143.1
Indiana State is 22-9-0 against the spread, while South Carolina Upstate's ATS record this season is 16-11-0. The Sycamores are 15-16-0 and the Spartans are 13-14-0 in terms of going over the point total. In the past 10 contests, Indiana State has a 9-1 record against the spread while going 7-3 overall. South Carolina Upstate has gone 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall in its last 10 matches.
Put your picks to the test and bet on college basketball with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Indiana State Performance Insights
- The Sycamores outscore opponents by 10.1 points per game (scoring 79.4 points per game to rank 22nd in college basketball while allowing 69.3 per contest to rank 151st in college basketball) and have a +344 scoring differential overall.
- Indiana State wins the rebound battle by 1.5 boards on average. It collects 31.5 rebounds per game, which ranks 193rd in college basketball, while its opponents pull down 30 per outing.
- Indiana State connects on 9.5 three-pointers per game (19th in college basketball), 2.8 more than its opponents (6.7). It is shooting 35.4% from beyond the arc (106th in college basketball) while allowing opponents to shoot 32.1%.
- The Sycamores rank eighth in college basketball with 102.9 points scored per 100 possessions, and 123rd in college basketball defensively with 89.8 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- Indiana State forces 12.3 turnovers per game (146th in college basketball) while committing 11.4 (132nd in college basketball play).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.