Notre Dame Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
At the moment, the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (26-5) have the ninth-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at +6000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Notre Dame with DraftKings Sportsbook.
At 3:30 PM ET on Sunday, March 19, the Fighting Irish take on the Mississippi State Bulldogs in the Second Round.
Fighting Irish NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +6000 (Bet $100 to win $6000)
Think the Fighting Irish have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Notre Dame Team Stats
- Notre Dame is posting 75 points per game (35th-ranked in college basketball) this season, while allowing 58.7 points per contest (47th-ranked).
Notre Dame Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 9-5 | Q2 Record: 5-0 | Q3 Record: 8-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Notre Dame has tied for the 11th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (nine).
- Notre Dame has five wins versus Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 36th-most in the country.
- Against Quadrant 3 teams, Notre Dame is 8-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 28th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.